Monday, March 7, 2011

Safely Home

Joan & I left shortly after 6 am for the Cayes airport this morning. It was good to be able to spend a couple days with them. Again, we were one of the first ones to the terminal. I breezed right through and the flight was on time. Same thing in PAP, no problems anywhere even though Mardi Gras is tomorrow. I was even able to take my water bottle all the way through security and on to the plane in PAP? It was amazing to go through 7 check points in PAP airport alone! I sailed right through customs in Ft Lauderdale and wouldn't you know, I saw a mosquito on the plane when we landed in Florida. He's probably going to follow me home! I arrived in Detroit about 10 min ahead of schedule. Thankful to be home safe and a huge thank you to all who offered prayers on our teams behalf. May God reward you abundantly.

The only additional update I may include here is the condition of patients of interest when I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment